YOUR JOURNEY TOWARD BECOMING AN AWESOME LEADER STARTS HERE
A revolutionary peer-based learning approach. Enrollment now open for 2024.
YOUR JOURNEY TOWARD BECOMING AN AWESOME LEADER STARTS HERE
A revolutionary peer-based learning approach.
IN A NUTSHELL
BY LEADERS, FOR LEADERS
Deep learnings, quick results and exciting networking opportunities.
We combine years of experience working in HR and various leadership positions with the latest neuroscience data. We created Leading Awesome as a response to Leaders’ loneliness and existing unpractical and inefficient leadership training.
who is it for
- You are a leader interested in or involved with fields of leading and developing individuals, teams and organisations while shaping the company culture.
- You feel strongly connected to the idea of life-long learning and see yourself as someone who wants to continuously grow and improve, but only have limited time to invest into the learning process.
- You feel a strong need to reflect on your leadership skills while learning practical tools from fellow leaders
- You want to expand your network and get a glimpse into the way others lead while learning practical tools and gaining first-hand experience
The next open program starts on September 28th 2023. Enrolment is now open.
what makes leading awesome stand out
Trust and support
A truthful and supportive atmosphere that enables achieving your individual goals.
Fosters fresh thinking that creates new behavior and innovation in a fun environment.
Diversity of thought
An enriching exchange with peers that have similar challenges but different environment.
Networking & personal development, not providing the usual tools but practical tips and tricks.
The formality of training in a company is enriched by the spontaneity, liveliness and high level of engagement of “social learning”.
Participants are stimulated to deep reflection, new perspectives and try out new sustainable leadership behaviors.
WHAT DO OUR ALUMNI SAY
“Leading Awesome really opened up a new dimension of being a leader for me. The exercises and reflections help me to instantly see things from a new perspective, gain clarity and deal differently with my team.”
– Claudia Haarmann, Director & Team Lead “Ephys” Nanion Technologies GmbH
“The program was not only a great experience, but also an amazing platform for exchanging ideas, networking and self-growth acceleration. With so many diverse female leaders it was a pleasure to move forward together on the path to self-improvement as leaders, personalities and professionals.”
– Rumyana Parusheva, Head of Corporate Communications & Sustainability Manager, Siemens
WHAT will YOU LEARN
Getting to know your leadership self
- Discover the different backgrounds of the participants
- Define what leadership means to you
- Your three indestructible leadership values
- Explore the status quo of your company’s leadership culture
Expand your leadership self
- Bringing mindfulness to the cohort
- Your leadership self-assessment
- Transition from a “know it all” mentality to a “learn it all” mentality
- Receive 360-degree feedback and address your own behavioral goals
Leading change & transformations
- Share progress and celebrate
- Difference between transactional and transformative change
- How to lead the choreography of change
- How to end and ignite things as a leader
Reconstruction of your leadership style
- What has shaped your leadership self?
- How do you want to shape the future and your future leadership style?
- Build self-awareness & deal with feedback
- Set intrinsic growth goals
Leading Diversity & Inclusion
- Understanding the neuroscience behind D&I
- Understand your own privilege
- Promote inclusivity in your teams and influence your company’s D&I culture
Empathy, Recognition & Harvest
- Understanding the impact of your leadership behaviors
- Leadership marketplace and the power of peer coaching
- Appreciative leadership
- Harvesting your great leadership personality
what WILL you get
After approximately SIX month of the program you will get:
- A better understanding of your leadership style.
- A new perspective or successfully leading teams and companies through change and transformation.
- New methods and tools hand to continuously develop yourself and your team.
- Valuable insight into other industries and other leadership styles.
I WANT TO APPLY
How much does the program cost?
We have a give-back-per-value approach which means you can give back what you want and how much you want. This can be money, recommendations, becoming a guide for another cohort, etc. You can decide this at the end of your program and we are looking forward to your creativity.
What is the total time invest?
It would be great if you could attend the Kick-Off event which normally lasts 90 minutes, as you will be mixed here already in your cohort. Then you need to allocate 6*90 minutes over a span of ~6 month for the session. For at least one session you will be the session lead which requires ~30 minute
What if I miss a session, e.g. due to sickness?
If you miss one session that is not a problem. You might want to study the playbook of this session by yourself and in the next session, the cohort will certainly onboard you a little. If you cannot make 2 or more sessions, you might be able to hop on another run.
What if I don’t like my group?
Normally the cohort matching is done with a lot of thought and to bring in the best mix of diversity. However, if there is a chemistry fail you can certainly contact the program manager and find out if switching cohort would work.
What do I do if I am not available at the Kick-Off Event?
Of course, we think this is a great pity, but the Kick-Off event will be recorded and made available to all participants. Please connect with your cohort colleagues so they can update you and confirm the date of the 1st session.
WhAT working materials do I need and where can I find them?
A link to a cohort specific Mural board will be sent to you. Mural is a virtual whiteboard that you will work on during the sessions. On the Mural board you will also find the playbooks as a PDF document, so you will be ready-to-go for all sessions! All this will be introduced in the Kick-Off.
Who is leading the program?
As there are no external trainers or coaching in the Leading Awesome sessions, it is up to the cohort to appoint a session leader using the provided playbooks. This role should be taken by someone else in each session.
LEADING AWESOME FOR COMPANIES
Leading Awesome is highly customisable and can be easily tailored for in-house leadership trainings. Here is what makes it different from other trainings:
- Extreme scalability: you can create as many cohorts as you like, engaging as many employees as needed.
- Quantifiably higher ROI: 71:5 ROI ratio in comparison with static online courses.
- High finishing rate: 85% of our participants finish the course.
Effective learning: peer-to-peer learning increases intrinsic motivations and helps participants succeed in a supportive collaborative environment.