Each of our consultants and partners is hand-picked. We look very closely at a high level of experience, the unique and state-of-the-art approach they bring to the ecosystem. As well as the general strive for excellence and a passion for sustainability.
Facing an ever increasing speed of change in our world the notion of continuous learning becomes a prerequisite to survival.
Therefore, our ecosystem fosters personal and business development – on the ground of shared values and a common purpose.
We come to last. Meaning: we aim for long-term impact. With the objective to enable our clients to grow into a sustainable future and contribute to the health of this planet. And to reach this goal we are placing the individual at the centre of this endeavour.
ARE WE A GOOD FIT?
Our general criteria
- You have several years of experience in the field of organisational development
- You have in-depth knowledge in a specific area (e.g. cultural development, digital transformation, hyper-growing organisations, …)
- You are actively pursuing personal growth
- You have a passion for sustainability and the will to make a lasting contribution in this perspective
- You adhere to the Change Pioneers body of thought
- You are enthusiastic to co-create with a group of like-minded people
- You are aware that the seed first has to be planted before the fruit can be harvested
What do you get from joining our Ecosystem?
- An opportunity to co-create a lasting impact for the better of the world
- A growing, vibrant community of like-minded people
- State of the art knowledge on organisational development
- Impulses and the opportunity for personal growth
- Fascinating engagements in the area sustainable organisational development
- A platform for personal marketing
Would you like to get to know us?
- Follow Change Pioneers on LinkedIn
- Join our Peer Producer Events (more information about Change Pioneers) LINK
- Join our OD Quarterlies (talks on OD topics) LINK
- Reach out to have a chat with the founders
- Reach out to join our OD Garage to develop you OD skills (on inviation only)